Jul 11,2020 08:41:18 UTC
How to Match the Remote Control with the Controller Board:
1. Connect the control board to power source.
2. Turn the control board power on, wait for 2 seconds. Then press and hold the switch for about 6 seconds till the power indication light flickers.
3. Turn on the remote control and use a small screwdriver to press the code synchronize switch in the lower left corner of the remote control.
4. Turn off the remote for 2 seconds and then turn it on. Wait for the remote control signal light and the switch signal light to flash at the same time, which means that the match is finished.
– Name: Four-Wheel Skateboard Longboard Controller Set
– Voltage: 36V, 10S
– Current: 12A
– Speed: 4200 RPM
– Max. Power: 430W (36V)
– Drive Mode: Dual System Drive
– Max. Speed: 35KM/H
– Protections: Over-voltage, Under-voltage, Over-temperature, Stall, CW/CCW, Adjustable Speed
– Sensing Way: Hall
– Power Connector: XT60 Male Plug
– Motor Plug: 4mm Banana Plug
– Max. Load Capacity: 120kg
– Remote Distance: up to 20 meters
1x Remote controller
1x Control panel
Note: No Installation Guides Are Included, Professional usage is strongly recommended. We strongly suggest you to ask professor to help you to install this motherboard.
A sine wave scheme makes it work more stable than the ESC and it is not easy to burn out
Low speed but with high torque.Max. Load Capacity: 120kg
Two-way Communication: You can check the power of the skateboard through the remote control
Multiple Protections: It features low-voltage alarm function, under-voltage and power-failure protections.
Fit Hub Motor RC Motors: 5055 5065 6354 6364 6374 6384